This week offerings:
1) Pineapple Curry with Shrimp, fresh pineapple, not canned, cooked in red curry paste and shrimp, kaffir lime leaves. Tangy, sweet, a little spicy. Delicious;
2) Bathing Rama. marinated chunks of chicken thighs with steamed vegetable, topped with satay sauce and roasted chili jam. A true one dish meal. Tofu available upon request, made with homemade fried tofu, not store-bought. Note-this is not vegetarian since the sauce has fish sauce.
- One generous serving per bag, to be served with rice (not included).
- Curries will last 3-4 days in the fridge.
- Packets will last in the freezer for at least one month.
- Curries are in industrial vacuum bags. They are BPA free, microwave and freezer safe.
- Only the best ingredients are used with no refined sugar or additives. The curry paste is hand-carried from Thailand as well as the palm sugar.
- No fillers like carrots and other unnecessary items you may find in restaurants just to create bulk.
- Initial discount price.
- Curries are crafted in small batch to ensure quality!!!
- $10/bag earlybird price
- Two options will be provided weekly (and switched up every week!)
- Minimum 5 bags per order (yes, you can mix and match with the two weekly offerings!)
- Orders to be picked up at Som's house on Sundays. (Details will be provided when your order is complete).
- The last day to order will be on Friday with Som shopping and cooking on Saturday for Sunday pick-up.
- Orders accepted weekly
- Order with confidence...Satisfaction guaranteed
One free bag with a customer referral with purchase
Free peanut sauce for Foodie Empire members